General usage is under a Creative Commons licence
Contribute, Comment & Privacy
If you wish to contribute to Origin’s Technology and IP Glossary, or comment on any definitions in that Glossary, we require you to register on this site. Your data will be held by Origin Ltd, of Twisden Works, Twisden Road, London NW5 1DN, registered in England, company number 2211999.
Your data will be used for the purpose of this Glossary only and will not be used for any other purposes nor shared with third parties.
- To comment on definitions or contribute to the Technology and IP Glossary (“Glossary”), you should contact Origin by email using the Contact Us section.
- You may freely make contribution to the Glossary by suggesting definitions, amendments to existing definitions or providing comments (“Contributions”).
- Contributions may be included in the Glossary as provided or in modified form, or removed at Origin’s discretion from time to time.
- Contributions must be the original work of the contributor and must not infringe any third party’s rights and you hereby grant Origin Ltd a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual licence to include the Contributions in the directory and to distribute it under such licence as it deems appropriate from time to time.
- Contributions are the sole responsibility of the Contributor and must not violate any laws or regulations, and may not be advertisements or for the purpose of advertising. Origin accepts no liability for any third party Contributions.
- Origin may identify the Contributor as such and publish the name of the Contributor in the Technology and IP Glossary.
Licence to use CC licence link
testing: Link to popup